Saturday March 23, '19 at 10:00 AM
Teacher: Liz Lark
Liz Lark is an internationally recognized teacher of Yoga. She has mastered several styles of Yoga: Hatha Yoga, Iyengar Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga. She now taeches what she calls 'Free Style' - that combines the grace and wisdom of all her experience and studies.
Creativity, structure and inner balance
Saturday 23 and Sunday 24 March p>
A Creative Yoga Practice with structural Vinyasa sequences, dancing with postures.
Body poetry, reflection on contemporary texts from primary sources, with pauses for meditation and pranayama.
As you know, Liz Lark visits us every year from London. She is a great connoisseur of Yoga and a pioneer of an incredibly wise, healthy and enriching combination.
His training is solid in various yoga styles such as: Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Pilates, a combination of defiant styles, which Liz beautifully combines from the base of Hatha Yoga.
Movement, nature, Alexander's technique, Thai massage, and art are his main influences. Interweave thematic sequences, which progressively extend and strengthen the body. After Krishnamacharya and the approach of his son Desikachar within Vinyasa Yoga, Liz has created step by step an intelligent and accessible progression, which only she is able to express, inspire and achieve so that all practitioners who follow her intensive, can develop it.
Liz is developing throughout the practice, different stages that in a session of Yoga will help us to improve strength, flexibility, balance, coordination and good body posture.
Liz provides personalised attention in the sessions
- Includes creative sequences to reach the final posture by practicing each key position with its variations.
- Includes different approaches and types of variations in the Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskar).
- Includes practice of the postures that increase internal heat, balance postures, twists and extensions.
The key to a creative Vinyasa: Choreography of the postures made with their creative sequences that invite meditative stillness during the asanas ..
- Saturday: Session 1 - 10:00 - 13:00 and Session 2 - 15:00 - 18:00
- Sunday: Session 3 - 10:00 - 13:00
- The entire intensive:219,00
- 30 days before the date: 182,00
- Price for one class: 73,00
* It is necessary to reserve by prepayment. No refund if cancellation made 21 or less days prior to workshop.
Take advantage of the favorable early prices, full payment must be received before the cut off date.
Amounts can be paid by cash, money order, credit card or bank transfer to:
Yoga Center, S.L.
Account number: ES 06 2100 1417 16 0200283014
Note: On the bank transfer you must indicate your name and the course that you are taking.