The General Conditions:
Be sure to be punctual. You will be required to attend all classes and activities of the course.
You must obtain a pass to be granted a diploma. The evaluation criteria conform to the standards that the International Association of Yoga Teachers Sananda has set for diplomas and/or certificates. A student who does not achieve a pass will be issued a Certificate of Course Attendance (not suitable for teaching).
Level of Commitment:
Auditing the Course: Each student has the option of waiving all examinations and tests of the courses, knowing that this waiver only gives her the right to obtain a Certificate of Attendance (not suitable for teaching).
If you chose to audit the course you must indicate your choice on the registration form.
Withdrawal from Course:
- 1. If the student wishes to leave the course within the first three days of the start, you must serve written notice to the teacher in charge of the course within that time. Only in this case, and upon written notice, will you be reimbursed 70% of the price for the remaining classes paid.
- 2. Once you pass the aforementioned period of three days, students who do not wish to continue attending the classes should inform their teacher in charge. In this case, and upon written notice, you are only reimbursed 20% of the price of the remaining classes paid.
- 3. Students who had left the course and wish to enroll again in the same course (which follows immediately thereafter) will not be required to pay the course deposit.
The right to this relief is conditional upon the following:
- The student may not have any outstanding financial debt with Yoga Center S.L..
- This right may be exercised only in the immediate course equal to the previously chosen to be convened after the course has been abandoned.
Standards of Conduct
In order for a proper yogic discipline, course participants undertake to respect and participate in all activities and comply with the rules laid down for them. Be sure to be punctual. We require your attendance at all classes of the course. Lack of attendance, as well as improper conduct, can result in dismisal from the course.
Clothes & Accessories
We recommend you wear light coloured clothing during the meditations and lectures, and comfortable clothing for practical classes. We recommend that you have shoes for hiking, swimsuit, towel and "flip flops" and everything you need for personal hygiene.
Books and Course Materials
To facilitate study, you will receive an updated manual.
You will receive by post the manual once payment is received. This will be of great help to be able to prepare yourself for the residential course.
Upon completion of the course you will be awarded a Diploma. Obtaining the same shall be subject to the completion of the program established for the course.
If you don not achieve the level necessary to obtain the appropriate Diploma you shall be issued instead a Certificate of Attendance (not suitable for teaching). The Diploma or Certificate will be sent by post a month after completion of the course.
“Our training school has met the stringent requirements set by Yoga Alliance UK, demonstrating that our courses are of the highest standard and that our graduates may use the title 'Registered Yoga Teacher' RYT as a sign of quality training.”Training Course dates.
You need to bring:
- Comfortable clothes for doing postures.
- Your own Yoga mat.
- Short pants, short sleev shirt and small towel.
- Please arrange the material you need for the course well in advance of the course.
Note: Yoga Center provides its students the opportunity to acquire some of this material during the course.
Note: Only in the residential courses: In addition to the above bring a blanket and a pillow.
This material is only available to the student and in no way to be used or shared with any other individual or legal person for commercial or educational purposes. (*) We reserve the right to make changes to any of the above without further notice.
This material is only available to the student and in no way to be used or shared with any other individual or legal person for commercial or educational purposes. (*)
We reserve the right to make changes to any of the above without further notice.