Who is this program for?
This program is for those who want to learn to reduce their stress and improve their general health and wellbeing.
Objectives of the Program
Our experience, gathered over two decades of teaching mindfulness stress reduction, indicates that the majority of those who complete the program report:
- Lasting reduction in physical and psychological symptoms
- An greater ability to relax
- Lower pain levels and an improved ability to deal with pain that may not go away
- Increased energy and enthusiasm for life
- Improved self-esteem
- A mechanism to better cope with both short and long-term stressful situations.
The therapy Includes:
- Instruction in Mindfulness Meditation
- Breathing Techniques
- Stretching Exercises and gentle Yoga
- Relaxation Techniques
- Home Practice
The therapy is life-affirming while being challenging.
The relaxation and reduction of stress that are claimed to result from meditation may have prophylactic and therapeutic health benefits. Many research papers claim to show this.
The Mindfulness Stress Reduction sessions helped people complaining of a variety of conditions and concerns:
- Stress—concerning school, work, family, illness, ageing, grief, finances, feeling “out of control” and uncertainty about the future.
- Medical conditions—including high blood pressure, chronic illness or pain, fibromyalgia, skin disorders, asthma, and many other conditions.
- Psychological distress—including fatigue, anxiety, panic, sleep disturbances and depression.
- Prevention and Wellness—including wellness and health improvement, focused on learning and prevention and “how” to take good care of yourself and feel a greater sense of balance.
Phone for an appointment with Westley Eckhardt at (91 575 1913) and ask for Mabel or Luz.
Sessions are one hour in length. The fee per session is 90€.
Westley Eckhardt, MSc Psych., MBA.
firstname.lastname@example.org 91 575 1913
We reserve the right to make changes to any of the above without further notice.