Choose your Level of Expertise
It's up to you how deeply you want to develop your practice and your teaching:
- Yoga Instructor: 200 hours.
- Yoga Teacher : 400 hours (200 instructor + 200 teacher).
- Advanced Yoga Teacher: 500 cumulated hours.
Advanced Yoga Teacher
After completing a minimum of 400 hrs one can take the advanced yoga teacher modules.
The available module formats are: 100 hours; 70 hours; 35 hours.
These modules can be combined to add up to at least 100 hours.
- Advanced Vinyasa Flow
- Advanced Yoga Iyengar
- Advanced Meditation and Mindfulness
- The Architecture of the Human Body
- Yoga for Children
- Classic texts
- Teaching Yoga to the Elderly
- Teaching Yoga to Pregnant Women
A.I.P.Y.S (Sananda International Yoga Teachers Association) grants certificates and diplomas in different styles of Yoga. It upholds the criteria of the international Yoga community.
Teacher Training Courses (T.T.C.)
The Teacher Training Courses are conducted by Yoga Center Madrid ® and Centro de Yoga Sananda, both of whom maintain the A.I.P.Y.S. standards and are not subject to any other entity.
Yoga Alliance Registrations
Graduates of any AIPYS Diploma may register with the USA or UK Yoga Alliances for the 200, 300 and/or 500 hour levels.