Practices open to the public to make contact for the first time with a specific Yoga style; or improve your personal practice.
These courses are organised throughout the year. The possibility is to offered to all those who want to discover in a short period of time, and always with absolute rigor, the teachings offered by the different disciplines.
You will find this section regularly updated throughout the year.
Three-hour workshop with the objective of:
Disconnect and enjoy a few hours practicing the style of Yoga that interests you.
- Saturday April 18, '20. Introduction to Hatha Yoga
- Friday April 24, '20. Yoga & Nutrition for athletes
- Saturday April 25, '20. Taller de yoga restaurativo
- Saturday April 25, '20. Personal spaces in personal relations
- Sunday May 03, '20. Vinyasa Flow Spinal twist sequence
- Friday May 08, '20. Going deeper into sitting postures
- Friday May 15, '20. Healthy eating in the 21st century
- Saturday May 16, '20. Yoga Workshop for Athletes II
- Friday May 22, '20. Mindfulness
- Saturday June 13, '20. "La experiencia de calma"
Between nine and ten hours aimed at teachers or practitioners who want to deepen their practice or enjoy it. The deans of these courses are internationally renowned teachers, most of them are invited from outside Spain who share their creativity and knowledge.
- Saturday May 30, '20. Yoga Iyengar Upgrade
- Saturday May 30, '20. John Claxton, the practice
- Saturday June 27, '20. Yoga Iyengar Intensive
Aimed at regular practitioners and Yoga teachers who wish to refine their practice and / or teaching. They are weekend cycles of 12 hours and half or 16 hours, focused on a specific topic to learn and / or refresh knowledge.
A certificate of the update is issued.
These hours are cumulative up to 100 hours of training.
- Tuesday April 14, '20. Mindfulness stress reduction: Morning
- Tuesday April 14, '20. Mindfulness stress reduction: Evening
- Saturday May 09, '20. Restorative Yoga Module
Summer courses and retreats.
Disconnection enjoying or specialising in courses that take place in residential mode. Live the style of Yoga that you like most away from everyday life in an environment surrounded by nature. This retreats to everyone, beginners, regular practitioners or teachers.