Touring Spiritual India
Our Yoga tours of Spiritual India are a unique opportunity to experience the fascinating culture of sacred India.
Travel to Sacred India: Yoga, Culture and Spirituality
This journey to fascinating India, will introduce you to many personally enriching aspects of Hindu culture, Yoga and spirituality. You will visit ashrams in Rishikesh, meet with renowned masters, practice Yoga and meditation, visit monuments such as the Taj Mahal as well as the most sacred of cities. - Varanasi (Benares). You will discover New Delhi, a historic and thriving city, the enchanting city of Jaipur and you will visit Bodhgaya, where Buddha attained enlightenment. Here we will meditate.
Sadhus and Holy Rivers
Practice Yoga and meditation, discover the Himalayas and their Sadhus. Bathe in the sacred rivers such as the Ganges. Enjoy the tradition and beauty of dance, discover India's monuments and art.
Here is our November 2017 itinerary to important temples, sacred places and ashrams in North India. If you are interested phone Mabel or Luz at 91 575 1913 for more information.
- Day 1 - 06 Nov. 2017 Spain-Delhi.
- Day 2 - 07 Nov. Delhi.
- Day 3 - 08 Nov. Delhi / Rishikesh
- Day 4 - 09 Nov. Rishikesh.
- Day 5 - 10 Nov. Rishikesh.
- Day 6 - 11 Nov. Rishikesh / Hardwar / Delhi / Jaipur
- Day 7 - 12 Nov. Jaipur
- Day 8 - 13 Nov. Jaipur / Fatepur Sikri / Agra
- Day 9 - 14 Nov. Agra
- Day 10 - 15 Nov. Agra / Delhi.
- Day 11 - 16 Nov. Delhi / Patna / Rajgir / Nalanda / Bodhgaya.
- Day 12 - 17 Nov. Bodhgaya.
- Day 13 - 18 Nov. Bodhgaya / Varanasi
- Day 13 - 19 Nov. Varanasi.
- Day 15 - 20 Nov. Varanasi
- Day 16 - 21 Nov. Varanasi / Delhi / Madrid/li>
- Day 17 - 22 Nov. Madrid
Please see more info at Yoga Sananda for more details.
You may also be interested in:
Our residential courses in Germany: Alemania
Our residential courses in Mondariz-Balneario: Mondariz-Balneario