The Mysore Style
The Mysore style of yoga asana practice is a particular way of teaching yoga within the Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga tradition as taught by Sri K. Pattabhi Jois. There are some differences from the usual way in which yoga is taught:
- the class is silent
- students practice their own sequence at their own pace
- the teacher assists by giving physical adjustments
Here are the current options you may want to try:
- Take an ashtanga vinyasa class. See our schedule.
- Learn the system in depth by becoming an instructor.
- Sign up for the Mysore waiting list. Please let us know you are interested in attending the next Mysore sessions:
- Call us at 91 575 1913 .
- Email us.