Vinyasa as a term can refer to a broad range of yoga asana practice. The word Vinyasa means a sequence in which the breath is synchronized with the movement of the body. The teacher instructs you how to move from one pose to the another on an inhale or an exhale. Some call this technique Vinyasa Flow, because of the way that the poses run together like a dance.
Schedule: YC Vinyasa Flow
- Tuesday 14:15—15:15 — General | Esther Armero
- Tuesday 19:30—20:30 — General | Esther Armero
- Wednesday 10:30—11:30 — Basic | Maria
- Thursday 14:15—15:15 — General | Esther Armero
- Thursday 19:30—20:30 — General | Esther Armero
- Friday 15:30—16:30 — General | Puri