Mabel is Technical Director and trainer in Hatha Yoga and Yoga-Pilates styles. She directs the beginner programs and she is a teacher of practice and teaching in the Teacher Training Courses of AIPYS and EPA
Mabel is our most senior Hatha Yoga teacher, during the course she is encharge of one of the most important aspects of the teaching, the technical, methodological and practical application.
Her working knowledge of the anatomical adaptations; precision in postural corrections; the use of practice accessories; and the knowledge, skills, abilities, values and attitudes related to teaching Yoga practice.
Mabel holds the following AIPYS diplomas:
- Hatha Yoga Teacher
- Iyengar Yoga Instructor
- Yoga-Pilates Instructor.
- E-RYT500 Yoga alliance.
Mabel Pérez's Class Schedule
- Monday 14:15—15:15 — General | Yoga/Pilates
- Tuesday 14:15—15:15 — Intermediate | Hatha Yoga
- Wednesday 14:15—15:15 — General | Yoga/Pilates
- Thursday 14:15—15:15 — General | Hatha Yoga
- Friday 14:15—15:15 — Advanced | Hatha Yoga
- Friday 15:30—16:30 — General | Hatha Yoga
Upcoming Training Courses
- Wednesday April 15, '20. Instructor Hatha Yoga . Daily. 200 hours.
- Monday January 27, '20. Instructor Hatha Yoga . Daily. 200 hours.