Pedro A. Flores was born in Navales (Salamanca) in 1957 and currently resides in Madrid. He has a degree in Geography and History from the University of Salamanca. Professor and specialist in meditation traditions, he began his workshops in 2004 at the Yoga Center in Madrid. At present he is devoted to the practice and diffusion of meditation in small groups, where he freely teaches his personal commitment to this ancestral pracitice from a human point of view.
Pedro currently teaches Meditation classes at the Yoga Center, and he directs the philosophy and Hindu tradition components of our Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Courses. He is also author of two books, "Amantia" and "El Tambor Silencioso"Author of:
- The Silent Drum. Four workshops for Meditation, 2015
- Do not abandon me. Meditation in the process of dying, 2017
- Meditation for Life. A Training Course, 2017
- Amantia. A dream of Madrid (a novel), 2015
Pedro's Class Schedule
Pedro's Upcoming Programs
- 02 Feb 11:00 — 4 Meditations Workshops
- 15 Feb 17:00 — "Unconditional Confidence"
- 18 Apr 17:00 — Personal spaces in personal relations
- 20 Jun 17:00 — "La experiencia de calma"
Upcoming Training Courses
- Monday January 27, '20. Instructor Hatha Yoga . Daily. 200 hours.
- Saturday February 08, '20. Advanced Module Meditation & Mindfulness. Monthly. 100 hours.
- Friday January 31, '20. Instructor Hatha Yoga. Monthly. 200 hours.
- Wednesday April 15, '20. Instructor Hatha Yoga . Daily. 200 hours.