13 years ago I approached the world of Yoga, almost by accident and I could never imagine it would bring so many valuable changes to my life.
I was surprised to discover not only physical improvement, but also how it changed my way of understanding life and handling problems.
I began practicing Hatha Yoga and after several years with different teachers, I tried Ashtanga, I loved its dynamic, strength, fluidity and it led me naturally to a greater level of commitment.
I eventually trained as an Teacher of Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa, also as an instructor of Vinyasa Flow with AIPYS and did workshops with highly regarded teachers such as Peter Samson, Liz Lark and Lino Miele.
I have been continuously learning and practicing at Yoga Center Madrid and I'm happy to share what I have learned with my students, from whom I also learn daily.
Esther Armero's Class Schedule
- Monday 14:15—15:15 — General | YC Ashtanga Vinyasa
- Monday 19:30—20:30 — General | YC Ashtanga Vinyasa
- Tuesday 14:15—15:15 — General | YC Vinyasa Flow
- Tuesday 19:30—20:30 — General | YC Vinyasa Flow
- Wednesday 14:15—15:15 — General | YC Ashtanga Vinyasa
- Wednesday 19:30—20:30 — General | YC Ashtanga Vinyasa
- Thursday 14:15—15:15 — General | YC Vinyasa Flow
- Thursday 19:30—20:30 — General | YC Vinyasa Flow
Esther Armero's Upcoming Programs
Upcoming Training Courses
- Friday October 25, '19. Instructor YC Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. Monthly. 200 hours.
- Saturday January 25, '20. Advanced Module YC Vinyasa Flow Yoga. Monthly. 100 hours.