13 years ago I approached the world of Yoga, almost by accident and I could never imagine it would bring so many valuable changes to my life.
I was surprised to discover not only physical improvement, but also how it changed my way of understanding life and handling problems.
I began practicing Hatha Yoga and after several years with different teachers, I tried Ashtanga, I loved its dynamic, strength, fluidity and it led me naturally to a greater level of commitment.
I eventually trained as an Teacher of Hatha and Ashtanga Vinyasa, also as an instructor of Vinyasa Flow with AIPYS and did workshops with highly regarded teachers such as Peter Samson, Liz Lark and Lino Miele.
I have been continuously learning and practicing and I'm happy to share what I have learned with the students, from whom I also learn daily.
Now days I direct the Vinyasa flow postgraduate and I am a co-director in the Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga training course.
Esther Armero's Class Schedule
- Monday 14:15—15:15 — General | Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Monday 19:30—20:30 — General | Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Tuesday 14:15—15:15 — General | Vinyasa Flow
- Tuesday 19:30—20:30 — General | Vinyasa Flow
- Wednesday 14:15—15:15 — General | Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Wednesday 19:30—20:30 — General | Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- Thursday 14:15—15:15 — General | Vinyasa Flow
- Thursday 19:30—20:30 — General | Vinyasa Flow
Esther Armero's Upcoming Programs
- 06 Aug 17:00 — Vinyasa Flow
Upcoming Training Courses
- Friday October 25, '19. Instructor Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. Monthly. 200 hours.
- Saturday January 25, '20. Advanced Module Vinyasa Flow Yoga. Monthly. 120 hours.