In my childhood I competed for years as a gymnast in high competition. For that reason I looked for a balanced discipline that could provide body work, concentration, respect for the body and mindfulness without competition. And that's when I discovered Yoga. I loved to feel those parts of my body that I had forgotten, that connection, now more conscious of my body and my mind. I began to explore myself from another perspective and with a different intention.
From there I started practicing and this practice led me deeper into the teachings, which resulted in my taking the first year Hatha Yoga Instructor Course and then the full Teacher Training at AIPYS. All this gradually, respectfully and enthusiasm to make Yoga a part of my life. With the practice of Hatha Yoga and meditation I know myself better - accepting and developing my own qualities.
I also discovered that I enjoyed sharing all that I was learning with my students in my classes with them.
And that's where I am, practicing and integrating yoga into my life as best I can and sharing it with students at Yoga Center and also learning from them. It is a joy to have this opportunity to offer and share yoga.
I attend workshops and intensive courses to keep improving and acquiring new knowledge and experiences that enrich me. Each day surprises me how I feel inside at the end of each class, and I hope that never stops surprising me. Namasté .
Teachers Training Courses
I am very proud to be a part of the Yoga Center Madrid training team
Nerea Esbrit's Class Schedule
- Tuesday 08:00—09:00 — General | Hatha Yoga
- Tuesday 14:15—15:15 — General | Hatha Yoga
- Thursday 08:00—09:00 — General | Hatha Yoga
Upcoming Training Courses
- Friday October 09, '20. Instructor Hatha Yoga. Monthly. 200 hours.
- Saturday October 31, '20. Vinyasa Flow Yoga Course. Monthly. 100 hours.
- Friday October 09, '20. Ashtanga Yoga Instructor . Monthly. 200 hours.
- Friday October 02, '20. Hatha Yoga Teacher Course . Monthly. 200 hours.